- Technology Adoption – Tips and Ideas to Make it Happen #FutureEdTech 28 May 2015 | 8:53 am
- Technology – The Key to Transformational Change in HE? #FutureEdTech 27 May 2015 | 1:24 pm
- What is Adaptive Learning? #FutureEdTech 27 May 2015 | 8:32 am
- How do we change the culture of higher education to support and enable true transformation? #FutureEdTech 20 May 2015 | 8:23 am
- Cloud solutions for the modern campus #futureedtech 11 May 2015 | 2:17 pm
- Making the most of your Information Investments: Webinar with Ovum & Canon 27 April 2015 | 8:59 am
- Free Ovum Webinar: Leverage the tactical and strategic value of ICT in new institutional operating models #futureedtech 10 April 2015 | 12:21 pm
- Social Media Is a Versatile Multi-Tool @InsideHigherEd #futureedtech 24 March 2015 | 2:19 pm
- Digital Literacy, Engagement, and Digital Identity Development @InsideHigherEd #futureedtech 17 March 2015 | 12:31 pm
- Digital Leadership @InsideHigherEd #futureedtech 16 March 2015 | 11:44 am
BPM As The Engine Of The Customer Adaptive Enterprise
Your business is being disrupted and your customers are driving that disruption – how can you use BPM to align behind your customers?
There is renewed energy and enthusiasm in the market about deploying BPM as a process mapping tool, automation vehicle, enabler of flexibility, efficiency and organisational change and, ultimately, as a facilitator of customer interaction.
Yet there are challenges to be tackled around selling BPM to the business, getting buy-in, achieving quick wins, setting-up, executing and managing BPM projects and, finally, demonstrating ROI.
You need answers and solutions…immerse yourself in the evidence.
BRAND NEW FEATURES AT THE SUMMIT:
- The Drill Down Round Tables and the Implementation Roadshow will explore how to succeed with BPM implementation through a pragmatic, how-to approach.
- Hear from enterprises which are undergoing the same journey you have embarked on and hear about outcomes, outcomes, outcomes!
- Join 175+ senior level delegates, 25+ industry speakers who will come together at the 7th Annual Business Process Management Forum 2015 to find answers and solutions.
Experience the uniqueness of an Ovum Enterprise Technology event and benefit from ample opportunities for both structured and informal networking, personal development and profile raising. Join 5+ hours of pure P2P networking via:
- Ice Breaker sessions
- Drill Down Round Tables
- VIP meetings
- Exclusive 1-2-1 concierge service
- PLUS Relax, enjoy and join the conversation at drinks receptions and social events
Make the most of every opportunity to meet the right people to advance your BPM projects!
Join us at BPM 2015 and you will meet senior business process leaders, business architects and business lines leaders to grow your personal network of contacts.
How much value is there in having your specific questions and concerns addressed by a leading industry analyst in a one to one session?
How much time and money will having specific advice save you in the short, medium and long term?
And what about the added value this can bring to you and your enterprise?
This is where an Ovum event can make a real difference to you and your organisation. As your trusted business intelligence partner, Ovum global Analyst team are experts in their field and are available to meet with you on site.
Here, in 30 minute meetings, you will be able to discuss the challenges facing your enterprise and get personalised advice on how the latest trends in technology will affect you and the enterprise market. We encourage you to take advantage of this experience by securing a one-to-one meeting in advance to be sure of availability.
Thanks too for organising an excellent event. It was informative, at times entertaining and definitely well organized.IS, Commercial Advantage Ltd
Very good coverage of key areas of interest. Thought provoking. Very informative event.PM, TRW/LUCAS
A thought provoking and informative event covering a broad range of relevant topics.EA, Atkins Management Consultants
Powerful and digestible insightRW, LV