- YouTube: “72 hours of content is uploaded every minute; content discovery is very important” 23 May 2013 | 9:27 am
- Operators charge 15 times more per GB in Germany than Finland 23 May 2013 | 9:19 am
- Virgin Media sells backhaul to Sky in £49m deal 23 May 2013 | 8:09 am
- NSN/Ericsson/Huawei MoU raises serious questions over the need for OSS standardization 23 May 2013 | 7:04 am
- Ericsson to close down telecom cable business 22 May 2013 | 10:11 am
Delivering Effective Business Change
- How to make the business case for BPM and convince the business to invest: To be successful, BPM projects need buy-in from across the business. We’ll highlight the most effective strategies to ensure that the business is engaged throughout each BPM project.
- What steps you need to take at the outset to ensure that your BPM project is successful: The first phase of any BPM project is the most crucial. Getting the right people into the room and establishing the right process from the outset is key.
- What impact will social, mobile and the connected consumer have on BPM? Disruptive technologies like social and mobile are challenging existing business processes. We’ll show you how BPM can help an organization integrate multiple channels and technologies into its business processes.
- What are the characteristics of the most successful BPM projects? Learn from real world adopters of BPM about the things they did to ensure success.
- What are the most important factors in choosing a BPM solution? Drawing on Ovum’s decades of experience in evaluating and helping clients select technology products, we’ll share the key factors that should drive your choice of BPM technology.
During the event you can tap into Ovum’s expertise through one-to-one consultations with our analysts at the Analyst Clinic.Here, in 30 minute meetings, you will be able to discuss the challenges facing your organization and get personalized advice on how the latest trends in business technology will affect your business and your industry sector. Ovum’s global IT and Telecoms analyst team and experts in their respective fields, are available to meet with you. We encourage you to take advantage of this experience by securing a one-to-one meeting in advance to be sure of availability, or on the day.
- IT Manager
- Change Manager
- BPM Developer
- Business Process Manager
- BPM Architect
- BPM Process Analyst
Thanks too for organising an excellent event. It was informative, at times entertaining and definitely well organized.IS, Commercial Advantage Ltd
Very good coverage of key areas of interest. Thought provoking. Very informative event.PM, TRW/LUCAS
Powerful and digestible insightRW, LV
A thought provoking and informative event covering a broad range of relevant topics.EA, Atkins Management Consultants